Directors & Chief
Ahmad Abdulaziz A A Al-Neama President Director & CEO
Ahmad Abdulaziz A A Al-Neama was appointed as the President Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) dated 1 August 2019
- He has been 15 years experienced with Ooredoo Group since 2004 in various operational and management roles, with a proven track record of effective management, team leadership, project management, business development and strategy.
- Group Chief Technology Officer at Ooredoo Group (2017 - 2019)
- Chief Sales & Service Officer Ooredoo Qatar (2015 - 2017)
- Board of Commissioners at Indosat Ooredoo (2018 - 2019)
- Board member of Ooredoo Oman, Ooredoo Myanmar and Ooredoo Tunisia (2017 - 2019)
- Board of Directors Intaleq Qatar (2019 - present)
- He earned a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of Colorado, Denver, USA (2002-2003).
Vikram SinhaDirector & Chief Operating Officer
Vikram Sinha was appointed as Director & Chief Operating Officer at Indosat Ooredoo Annual General Shareholders Meeting (AMGS) held on 2 May 2019
- Has worked with companies like Coca Cola, Star-TV and Airtel during his 20 years professional carrier.
- Chief Operating Officer Airtel Congo Brazzaville
- CEO Ooredoo Maldives (2014)
- CEO Ooredoo Myanmar (2017)
- Director & Chief Operating Officer Indosat Ooredoo (2019)
- Master degree in business management
- Completed Leadership Development program from IMD-Lausanne
- Completed Future Business Leaders program in ISB
- Participated in the Leadership Development Program at IIM-A
Irsyad SahroniDirector & Chief Human Resources Officer
Mr. Irsyad Sahroni was appointed as Director and Chief Human Resources Officer of Indosat Ooredoo at the Annual General Shareholders Meeting (AGMS) held on May 2018. He has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Human Resources development.
- Began his career in PT Nestlé Indonesia (from 1997 - 2003)
- Head of HR PT Darya - Varia Laboratoria Tbk. (2003-2008)
- HR Director, Sanofi Aventis Group (2008-2010)
- HR, Legal & Communication Director, PT CEVA Logistics Indonesia (2010-2011)
- Lead Business Partner, PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (2011-2014)
- HR Director, PT Reckitt Benckiser Indonesia (2015-2016)
- HR Director. PT Nestlé Indonesia (2016-2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law on Commercial activities. Faculty of Law of the University of Indonesia (1996)
Eyas Naif AssafDirector & Chief Finance Officer
Mr. Eyas Naif Assaf, was appointed as the Director of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) on October 17, 2018.
- International Auditor at Central Bank of Jordan (1994)
- Worked for Sairo in Ukraine (1998-1999)
- Joined the Banawi Industrial Group, KSA (1999-2002)
- Senior Manager Accounting, Manager General Accounting, Head of Asset Account in Ooredoo Qatar (2002 - 2007)
- CFO, WI-TRIBE Ltd in Bahrain, Qatar (2007-2011)
- Senior Finance Director for Small and Medium Business, Ooredoo Group (2012-2013)
- CFO, Asiacell in Iraq (2013-2014)
- CFO, Small & Medium Business in Ooredoo Group (2014-2016)
- Chief Financial Officer Ooredoo in Algeria (since 2016)
- Director of Indosat Ooredoo (2018)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Jordan (1992)
- Certified Public Accountant in the USA (1997)
Arief Musta'inDirector & Chief Innovation & Regulatory Officer
Mr. Arief Musta'in was appointed Director of Indosat Ooredoo at the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting (EGMS) on October 17, 2018. He has more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, with proven track record in corporate innovations, digital transformation, and broadband business strategy and deployment among others.
- Began his telecommunication career in PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (2007)
- Head of Access Division, PT Telkom (2011-2012)
- Head of Broadband Division, PT Telkom (2012-2014)
- VP Infrastructure Strategy and Governance, PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk (2012-2014)
- Project Management Office Controller, PT Telkom (Persero) Tbk. (2015)
- Executive General Manager, Digital Service Division, PT Telkom (Persero), Tbk (2015-2018)
- Director Indosat Ooredoo (2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics Engineering from Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Indonesia (1990)
- Master of Business Administration from Gadjah Mada University (2009)
Indar AtmantoChief Corporate Services Officer
Indar Atmanto has been the Chief Corporate Services Officer since August 2011. Mr. Atmanto previously served as President Commissioner of PT Indosat Mega Media and CEO of PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2). Many initiatives were taken during his tenure to position IM2 as the prime mover of Mobile Broadband services in Indonesia. IM2 was well respected by other operators in the market and achieved both national and international recognitions, such as The Most Innovative Broadband Wireless from WBA (World Broadband Alliance), a Top Brand Award, and call center awards from respected institutions in Indonesia.
- Commissioner, PT EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Commissioner, PT Indosat Multimedia Mobile (IM3)
- Commissioner, PT Satelindo
- Commercial Director of PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta
- Various management positions in PT Indosat including Corporate Secretary, General Manager of Strategic Corporate Development, and Marketing General Manager.
- CEO, PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) (2006-2012)
- President Commissioner, PT Indosat Mega Media
- Chief Corporate Services Officer, Indosat Ooredoo (since 2011)
- The Supervisory Board of APMI (Indonesian Multimedia Providers Associations).
- The Supervisory Board of PWI Jaya(Persatuan Wartawan Indonesia) Jaya.
- Graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology in 1986
- Received a scholarship from OTO Bapenas of the Government of Indonesia to continue his studies
- Earned a Master Degree in Business Administration specializing in Telecommunication Management and Finance from the University of Miami, USA, 1993
- Best CEO Indonesia by SWA magazine (2010)
- Inspiring Figure nominee (2014)
- Received the Golden Ring from Telko Indonesia reporters
Thomas ChevanneChief Strategy & Experience Officer
Mr. Thomas Chevanne was appointed as Chief Strategy & Experience Officer Indosat Ooredoo in September 2015. He is a telecom strategy expert with 15 years of experience in media and telecommunications sector. He has been with the Ooredoo Group since 2007, during which he has held a variety of senior positions.
- Strategy Consultant for Gemini Consulting (2000-2005)
- Strategy Advisor for leading media and telecom organizations focusing on growth strategies in emerging markets
- Joined Ooredoo Group (2007)
- Group Senior Director Commercial Strategy & Partnerships at Ooredoo Group
- Chief Strategy & Experience Officer Indosat Ooredoo (2015)
- Graduated with honors from the Paris Institute of Political Science and the London School of Economics
Dejan KastelicChief Technology & Information Officer
Mr. Dejan Kastelic was appointed as Chief Technology and Information Officer of Indosat Ooredoo on May 24, 2017. He has more than 16 years outstanding achievement and experience in multiple country roles in telecommunication industry. He is an expert in people management skills and technical knowledge while underpinned by financial and commercial background. He is also recognized as a change agent and problem-solver with agile principles, passionate for technology innovations with ability to form self-directed winning Dejan Kastelic teams.
- Chief Technology and Information Officer, Amis Slovenia
- Services Delivery Manager, IBM Slovenia (2009)
- Central and Eastern Europe GTS Resource Deployment Manager (2010)
- Executive Director and Chief Technology and Information Officer, A1 Serbia, part of Telekom Austria Group (2012)
- Cluster Executive Director and Chief Technology and Information Officer, A1 Serbia & Slovenia, part of Telekom Austria Group (2014)
- Executive Director and Chief Technology and Information Officer, Mobiltel EAD, part of the Telekom Austria Group (2015)
- Chief Technology & Information Officer, Indosat Ooredoo (2017)
- Graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the Univeristy of Maribor, Slovenia (2002)
- Postgraduate studies at Harvard Business School in Boston, Authentic Leadership Development (2015)
Hendri Mulya SyamChief Sales & Distribution Officer
Mr. Hendri Mulya Syam was appointed as Chief Sales & Distribution Officer on November 1, 2018. He has more than 29 years of experience spanning various sectors of the telecommunications industry. He regularly participates in leading domestic and international telecommunications conferences and events.
- Joined Telkomsel in 1995 and held senior management positions in LTE, network strategy, network services and quality, corporate planning, product and mobile data, marketing, customer service, and IT Operation.
- SVP Program Management Office at Telkomsel
- Chief Sales & Distribution Officer at Indosat Ooredoo (2018)
- Graduated with a degree in Electro-Telecommunication from the Indonesian Institute of Technology (ITI) in Serpong, Indonesia
Intan Abdams KatoppoChief Business Officer
Mrs. Intan Abdams Katoppo was appointed as Chief Business Officer of Indosat Ooredoo in October 2018.
- Began her career at PT Unilever Indonesia (1990)
- Marketing Manager at American Express Tes (1996)
- Marketing Manager at the Jakarta Stock Exchange
- Marketing Manager the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA)
- A Guest Lecturer at the Finance and Accountancy Management Institute and The Jakarta Institute of Finance (1999 - present)
- Joined the Communication Department of the Indonesian Public Listed Company Association (2002-2004)
- A part of the Steering Committee of PERUMAS, the Indonesian PR Association (2003 - 2004)
- Executive VP Customer Management & Marketing of PT BNI (2010 - 2011)
- Marketing Director & Business Development of PT Hotel Indonesia Natour (2011)
- President Director of PT Hotel Indonesia Natour (2011-2015)
- President Director of PT BNI Life Insurance (since 2016)
- Chief Business Officer Indosat Ooredoo (2018)
- Graduated from University of Indonesia, major in Psychology (1990)
- Masters Degree from University of Indonesia, major in Finance & Capital Markets in 2004
- IDEAS Fellowships from the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA (2009-2010)
Ritesh Kumar SinghChief Marketing Officer
Ritesh Kumar Singh was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer Indosat Ooredoo since July 2019. He has over 22 years of experience in commercial areas & handling large Telecom businesses as Independent Profit Centre Head
- Chief Commercial Officer at VEON Bangladesh Operations (2017-2019)
- EVP and Circle CEO at Bharti Airtel Limited, India (2016-2017)
- Head - Strategic Projects Asia Region at Telenor Asia, Bangkok (2014-2016)
- Circle Business Head at Uninor (second largest Telenor Circle) (2012-2014)
- Circle Business Head West Bengal & Kolkata (2011-2012) - Telenor India
- Hub Sales Head Telenor - West Bengal (India) (2009-2011).
- Sales Head for West Bengal and Kolkata, Dishnet Wireless Ltd. (Aircel) (2007-2019)
- Cluster Head North & Central Kolkata, Senior Manager Sales - Kolkata Circle, Relianca Telecom Ltd (2005-2007)
- Zonal Manager - Bharti Cellular Ltd., Gwalior, India (2004-2005)
Mohammed Afzal Lodhi Chief Internal Audit Officer
Mohammed Afzal Lodhi was appointed as a Chief Internal Audit Officer at Indosat Ooredoo in July 2019. He is a dynamic, result-oriented telecom professional with strong 24-year-track record of performance in high-paced organizations across Asia and Africa.
- Chief Audit Executive at Ooredoo Myanmar Ltd (2015-2019)
- Chief Audit Executive at Zanzibar Telecom, Etisalat Group (2012-2015)
- Head-Internal Audit & Compliance (VP) & Company Secretary Etisalat DB Telecom (2009-2012)
- Finance Head & CS at Mobily Infotech India Pvt Ltd (2007-2009)