To Support The Productivity of Business Subscribers Indosat Launched 3 Smart ICT Services
MyApps, WAN Optimizer dan M2M Platform At Indosat Smart ICT Conference 2.0
Shown in the picture Mr. Fadzri Sentosa, Director and Chief Wholesale & Enterprise Indosat (second from the right), Mr. Budi Setiawan, Director General of Resources and Equipment Post and Information Technology (third from the right) at the launch of Indosat 3 Smart ICT services Indosat (29/10 ).
Jakarta, 29 October 2014 - As a proof of Indosat's commitment to continuously providing the best services and experience for busienss or corporate subscribers, Indosat held Indosat ICT Conference with the themeSmart ICT for your business success. Inviting many local and foreign ICT practitioners to share knowledge and experiences of trends and challenges of ICT in the business world, especially about smart ICT implementation that can give greater value for the performance of the company.
In the event, experts and practitioners discussed implementations, scope and benefits of smart ICT for business that includes:
- Smart mobility, discussing smart communication solutions for employees using closed-user-group(CUG) and unified communications (UC) and smart solutions to manage devices/machines or company assets using integrated M2M platform.
- Smart connectivity, discussing smart communication solutions to support the performance and intra-company communications for companies that has lots of branches with bandwidth optimization.
- Smart IT sourcing, discussing how to plan, implement and operate a smart IT ecosystem by choosing a cloud-based infrastructure, cloud-based applications and network data traffic optimizations.
In the event, Bandung's Governor Ridwan Kamil was present as the main speaker where he shared his experiences on utilizing smart ICT in managing Bandung as a city and what are the positive outcomes as a result that impacts the city government and benefits that the people in Bandung can enjoy.
“These days, almost all companies have high ICT utilization to support their operations and services through a connected application system to all branches and utilization of ICT on mobile devices that enables employees to work and collaborate anywhere they might be. The challenge has been transformed, no longer on how to use ICT to support business but how to optimize the ICT implementations. With the Indosat ICT Conference 2.0 event, kami we hope that subscribers and business will get information on how to optimally implement ICT in each of their companies,” said Fadzri Sentosa, Director and Chief Wholesale & Enterprise Indosat.
In the same ocassion, Indosat also launched three smart services which are:
- MyApps – Application Marketplace, that provides many cloud-based business applications for start-upand UKM business.
- WAN Optimizer, a service that is able to optimize network bandwidth between branches (Wide Area Network - WAN) so that high application performance can be maintained. The service is provided for companies that have lots of branches connected in WAN network.
- M2M Platform, is an integrated M2M service platform that can manage all the devices/machines or assets in one application system.
MyApps, WAN Optimizer and M2M Platform will give benefit to companies in the form of ease of operations, faster implementations, complete control by the subscriber. The ultimate goals are operational efficiency and improving business performance.“Indosat is committed to provide the best service to support the operations of our business subscribers so that we are synergizing Indosat's strengths with Lintasarta, which also served the business subscribers. We hope that this synergy and added with new services such as MyApps, WAN Optimizer and M2M Platform; can help Indosat and Lintasarta's subscribers to continuously improve and grow their business.” said Fadzri Sentosa.
Tampak pada gambar Fadzri Sentosa, Director and Chief Wholesale & Enterprise Indosat (dua dari kanan), Yorgos Fragioudakis, Head of Enterprise Sales & Mobile Marketing (dua dari kiri), Hendra Sumiarsa, Division Head M2M (paling kiri) dan Gidion Barus, Division Head IT Services (paling kanan) saat peluncuran 3 layanan Smart ICT Indosat (29/10).
“Indosat is committed to provide the best service to support the operations of our business subscribers so that we are synergizing Indosat's strengths with Lintasarta, which also served the business subscribers. We hope that this synergy and added with new services such as MyApps, WAN Optimizer and M2M Platform; can help Indosat and Lintasarta's subscribers to continuously improve and grow their business.” said Fadzri Sentosa.