Super Internet Unlimited
Indosat Ooredoo gives you various options of unlimited internet packs through the Super Internet Unlimited. Enjoy browsing the internet with speed of up to 112 Mbps in the 4Gplus network. Within fair usage you will no longer run out of quota while browsing the internet.
|Pack||Fair User Policy (FUP)||Active Period||Tariff|
|Daily (24 Hours)||50 MB||1 Day||Rp.6,900|
|Weekly (7 Days)||200 MB||7 Days||Rp. 29,000|
|Monthly (30 Days)||500 MB||30 Days||Rp. 59,000|
|2 GB||Rp. 100,000|
Support for the 4Gplus Network
- For monthly Super Internet pack of Rp 49,000 or above, the packs already support 4Gplus network and can get speed of up to 185 Mbps (download) and 41 Mbps (upload)
- The customer must use a USIM 4Gplus card
- Exchanging an Indosat Ooredoo Card can be done at galleries in these cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Denpasar and Balikpapan.
- Melalui UMB *123# dan Pilih Super Internet
- Melalui Indosat Assistant (link to https://mycare.indosatooredoo.com)
- Melalui SMS ke 363:
Terms and Conditions
- Indosat Ooredoo is Indosat Ooredoo Ltd, domiciled on Jl. Medan Merdeka Bart No. 21, Jakarta, 10110, owner of the brands Mentari, IM3 Ooredoo and Matrix.
- Quota is the amount of usage and/or limit of the Super Internet service availability according to the pack selected by the customer. Quota consists of: Main Quota, Day Quota, Night Quota.
- Main Quota is for using the Super Internet service, available 24 (twenty four) hours.
- Day Quota is for using the Super Internet service during 9AM-5PM.
- Night Quota is for using the Super Internet service during 1AM-6AM.
- The Super Internet service is a service that enables the customer to access internet services by using Indosat Ooredoo's network. The Super Internet service consists of three packs, whch are: Super Internet Unlimited, Super Internet Kuota, and Paket EXTRA.
- Mega Byte per-Second (Mbps) & Kilo Byte per-Second (Kbps) are the measurements of internet data access speed per second.
- A customer is an individual and/or corporate that has agreed to use the Super Internet service.
- Paket EXTRA is a pack to top up additional quota on the initial quota of a Super Internet pack that a customer has selected initially.
- SP Mentari Ooredoo 3GB is a Mentari Ooredoo starter pack with special bundling, in which a customer after purchasing and activating the starter pack will have direct internet access of 3GB.
- Super Internet Unlimited is an internet subscription service without quota, or without being limited to a certain quota by subscribing to it either daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Super Internet Kuota is an internet subscription service with a certain amount of quota according to the pack selected by the customer, either daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Super 4Gplus is Indosat Ooredoo's super fast internet network that enables its customers to access the internet with speed up to 185 (one hundred and eighty five) Mbps.
- Terms and conditions for the Super Internet service (herein called "Terms and Conditions") apply and bind Indosat Ooredoo and its customers.
- Customers, by agreeing to use the Super Internet service, agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions.
- Activation of the Super Internet service can only be done for customers using Indosat Ooredoo's telecommunication network.
- Indosat Ooredo has the right to adjust and/or change the tariff of its applying Super Internet service (pack or promo) and also the size of other quota without prior notice to the Customers.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to modify all the Terms and Conditions; all changes of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on indosatooredoo.com/infosuperinternet.
- In case the Customer does not agree with the changes in the Terms and Conditions then the Customer may exit the Terms and Conditions by quitting the Super Internet service.
- To quit the Super Internet service pack, the Customer can type UNREG to 363 or dial *123# , and select Super Internet " status&info " berhenti berlangganan.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to terminate a subscription to the Super Internet service if its mobile cellular network operational license is revoked by the Government, required and/or obliged by the authorities, such as the Police, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Attorney General Office (Kejaksaan Agung), the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, or any such institution of authority.
- Indosat Ooredoo is not liable to any damages, whether indirect/immaterial or material, that may arise and be incurred for using the Super Internet service.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to block internet access through the Super Internet service without prior notice to the Customer if one of the following occurs:
- With substantial initial evidence, the Custmer is suspected to use the Super Internet service for illegal acts.
- The Customer has breached the Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer is acting against the Law and thus causing material or immaterial losses to Indosat Ooredoo.
- Customers are aware of the fact that the speed of internet access may vary depending on some factors, and Indosat Ooredoo does not guarantee the speed received by customers. Some of those factors that affect Indosat Ooredoo's internet access are:
- Depending on the reach of Indosat Ooredoo's network range
- Depending on both device and setting applied
- Depending on the type of pack and service used.
- Depending on the condition of usage time and number of customers using the internet access on the same location.
- Depending on the size of the file being downloaded and the condition of the website visited.
- Depending on the location while accessing the internet (inside buildings, height of buildings, and thickness of the building walls).
- Depending on the quota selected by the Customer.
- The price of the Super Internet pack includes tax.
- For Customers using Indosat Ooredoo's postpaid telecommunication service ("Matrix") only the Super Internet Unlimited and Super Internet Kuota monthly packs are available with price of Rp 49,900 or above.
- Data access usage in Indosat Ooredoo's Super Internet service is only applicable and usable in the territories of the Republic of Indonesia (not valid for international data usage / "Roaming").
- Using Indosat Ooredoo's card while abroad will incur the applicable data Roaming tariff.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to control, stop, or perform other actions towards the excessive usage of internet access/not in accordance with Indosat Ooredoo’s policy without any notification.
- The Customer takes full responsibility on the usage of the Super Internet service pack selected, including but not limited to, the internet service accessed by the Customer. Herewith the Customer frees Indosat Ooredoo from any claim, liability and/or charge from a third party arising due to the usage of the Super Internet pack service by the Customer.
- The Customer may exit the Terms and Conditions by quitting the Super Internet service pack, in which case Indosat Ooredoo and the Customer agree to set aside the application of Chapter 1266 of the Civil Law regarding the termination of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions were made, set, and executed under the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- If there is a disagreement or conflict, it will be resolved amicably. If there is a disagreement or conflict that cannot be resolved amicably by Indosat Ooredoo and the Customer regarding an interpretation and/or execution of the Terms and Conditions, then both parties agree to resolve it in the State Court of Central Jakarta.
- The Customer herewith allows and gives authority to Indosat Ooredoo to use the Terms and Conditions, along with all changes, additions, or renewals, including notes, information, or data related to the Customer in any form acquired from the Customer for Indosat Ooredoo's requirements and interests of any kind.
- A few things to note in the usage of the Super Internet service pack:
- Before accessing the internet, the Customer must ensure to obtain the SMS of registration success confirmation for the Super Internet service pack, and ensure that the Customer has indeed been registered in the selected pack by checking the subscription status by dialing *123# , and select Super Internet " Status & Info, or type STATUS to 363. The Customer will be charged with the basic per KB tariff if accessing the internet before receiving the confirmation SMS.
- To switch quota from Main Quota to Night Quota or Day Quota, the Customer is advised to do a connection restart on the device used. Indosat Ooredoo will not send any notification regarding the quota switch.
- Indosat Ooredoo is not liable for any losses incurred by the Customer by using the Super Internet service, whether deliberate or accidentally.
- Terms of usage for the Super 4Gplus service :
- The Super 4Gplus network can only be accessed by Customers subscribed in the monthly Super Internet service pack, starting from Rp. 49,000.
- The Customer must use a Super 4Gplus USIM card.
- Exchanging an Indosat Ooredoo card to a Super 4Gplus USIM card can be done in Indosat galleries in these cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Jogjakarta, Bali and Balikpapan. To see the full list of Indosat Ooredoo galleries, visit: indosatooredoo.com atau. http://indosatooredoo.com/gerai
- For more information on the range areas of the Super 4Gplus network please visit: http://indosatooredoo.com/coverage/
- The Indosat Ooredoo networks that can support speed up to 42 Mbps are:
- Bali (Denpasar)
- If the Customer buys a top up for the Supet Internet Kuota pack with the same pack price or more before the pack's active period expires and there is still left-over in the Main Quota, then the left-over Main Quota will be accumulated in the newest Super Internet Kuota pack. The day quota, night quota, will not be accumulated.
- If the Customer buys a top-up for the Super Internet Kuota pack before the pack's active period expires, then the previous Super Internet Kuota pack is considered terminated and the Customer is considered newly subscribed in the Super Internet Kuota pack with an active period based on the top-up date of that Super Internet Kuota pack.
- If the Customer buys a top-up for the Super Internet Kuota pack with a lower price before the pack's active period expires, then the left-over quota of the previous Super Internet Kuota pack will be made void and will be replaced with the quota of the newest Super Internet Kuota pack selected.
- Extension of the Super Internet Kuota pack is automatic with the following terms:
- For Customers using the Indosat Ooredoo prepaid service ("Prabayar"), the pack will be extended automatically within adequate balance.
- For Customers of Matrix, the Super Internet Kuota pack will be extended automatically provided the Customer is not on softblock or hardblock status.
- The automatic extension of the Super Internet Kuota pack will void any left-over quota, the Customer will receive an amount of quota according to the selected pack.
Pack Quota Registration Fee Extension Fee Prepaid Postpaid
Daily (24 hours)
Weekly (7 days)
Monthly (30 days)
Only for IM3 Ooredoo Pinternet Customers
Monthly (30 days)
- If the Customer is still active in a daily, weekly, or monthly Super Internet Kuota pack, and would like to purchase on of the following packs:
- Super Internet Unlimited; or
- Super Internet Kuota for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months
- Quota usage rounding applies as follows:
- The usage rounding of the Main Quota is per 50KB.
- The usage rounding of the Day Quota and Night Quota is per 500KB
- If a Customer has used more than the selected quota, then the retail data tariff applies with the following terms:
- For a Super Internet Kuota pack below Rp 34,900, the excessive data usage will be charged a tariff of Rp 1/KB.
- For a Super Internet Kuota pack above Rp 34,900, the excessive data usage will be charged a tariff of Rp 1.5/KB.
- The Customer can buy the Paket EXTRA to top-up quota on the Super Internet Kuota pack without extending the active period.
- Extension of the Super Internet Kuota pack is automatic. If the Customer's credit is not sufficient for extension then the pack cannot be extended and the Customer will be charged the basic tariff for internet usage.
- If the Super Internet Kuota pack has been successfully extended and there is left-over quota, en the left-over quota will not be accumulated nor added into the next Super Internet Kuota pack.
- The quota usage follows the following order:
- Day Quota or Night Quota;
- Main Quota
- Terms for the Day and Night Quotas:
- The Day Quota and Night Quota may change according to periods of programs/promos.
- Quota division :
- Main Quota applies 24-hours
- Day Quota applies during 9AM-5PM
- Night Quota applies during 1AM-6AM
- Main Quota applies 24 hours
Main Quota - 24 Hours
5 MB (only for promo area)
150 MB (only for IM3 Ooredoo Pinternet)
- Day Quota During 9AM-5PM :
Day Quota during 9AM-5PM
- Night Quota during 1AM-6AM :
Night Quota during 1AM-6AM
- Changes in the terms of the Night Quota and Day Quota will apply to old and new Customers of the Super Internet service who have done registration for the Super Internet Kuota pack or extension of the Super Internet Kuota packs as of June 1, 2015.
- The speed of Unlimited Internet is up to 42 Mbps (certain areas only).
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is applied in which the speed will be decreased to a maximum speed of 16 Kbps if the customer has reached the limit of FUP.
- Extension for the Super Internet Unlimited pack is automatic with the following terms:
- For prepaid Customers, the pack will be automatically extended provided that the Customer's prepaid credit is sufficient;
- For Matrix Ooredoo Customers, the pack will be automatically extended provided the Customer is not on softblock atau hardblock status.
- If a Customer with an active Super Internet Unlimited pack buys one of the following packs:
- The daily, weekly or monthly Super Internet Kuota pack
- The 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month Super Internet Kuota packs ("Super Internet Paket Khusus" "3/6/12 Bulanan").
- The Customer may buy the Paket EXTRA to top-up the Super Internet Unlimited quota without extending the Super Internet Unlimited pack's active period, to top-up the FUP and/or to restore the initial access speed.
- Paket EXTRA applies to those who subscribe to the Super Internet Kuota, Super Internet Paket Khusus, SP Mentari Ooredoo 3GB, and Super Internet Unlimited pack.
- Paket EXTRA MALAM (night extra pack) can be used by Customers of the prepaid cards (Mentari and/or IM3) or postpaid cards (Matrix).
- Paket EXTRA MALAM (night extra pack) is only usable during 1AM-6AM and applies for Customers subscribed in the Super Internet Kuota, Super Internet Paket Khusus and SP Mentari Ooredoo 3GB (does not apply for Unlimited packs).
- The usage of Paket EXTRA (24 hours) or Paket EXTRA MALAM (night extra pack) does not extend the active period and does not increase the speed of the main pack.
- Paket EXTRA can be registered anytime before or after the Main Quota runs out and can be purchased repeatedly (the quota will be accumulated to the Main Quota).
- Berlangganan paket Layanan Super Internet (Kuota atau Unlimited)
- Hubungi *123# dari nomor Indosat Ooredoo
- Jika sukses registrasi berlangganan, maka Pelanggan akan mendapatkan SMS notifikasi sukses
- Berlaku perpanjangan otomatis selama pulsa mencukupi dan nomor berada di masa aktif.
- Pembelian Paket EXTRA:
- Hubungi *123# dari nomor Indosat Ooredoo
- Jika sukses membeli Paket EXTRA, maka Pelanggan akan mendapatkan SMS notifikasi sukses
- Tidak ada perpanjangan otomatis untuk Paket Extra.
ABOUT SUPER INTERNET
The Super Internet is a high-speed internet service with speed up to 42 Mbps on Indosat Ooredoo's cellular network.
Currently the Super Internet access is supported by Indosat Ooredoo's new network which has been modernized in over 23 cities all over Indonesia so as to provide convenient internet service.
The advantages of the Super Internet pack are:
- Speed up to 42 Mbps (exclusively for the Super 4Gplus network the speed is up to 185 Mbps).
- A huge quota of up o 20.5 GB.
- Extra quota packs are available with up to 6 GB of quota which can be used 24-hours or the Extra Kuota Malam (extra night quota - during 1AM-6AM) with up to 2 GB.
- Various big quotas are available, such as: the Main Quota (available 24-hours), Day Quota (9AM-5PM), Night Quota (1AM-6AM), to fulfill your needs for internet access.
Subscription for the Super Internet pack can be done through the following:
- Dial *123# and select Super Internet
- Visit http://mycare.indosatooredoo.com
- Via the nearest Mobo (outlet)
- Via GIFT (sending a pack) - dial *123# and select Super Internet
- Via SMS to 363 with the following formats:
- For Super Internet Kuota pack: "Kuota"(price), example: Kuota99K
- For Super Internet Unlimited pack: "UL"(price), example: UL100K
- For Extra Internet pack: "Extra"(price), example: EXTRA55K
- For EXTRA MALAM pack: "ExtraMalam"(price), example: EXTRAMALAM20K
The speed of the Super Internet pack is up to 42 Mbps (download) and up to 5.8 Mbps (upload).
For Customers in Jakarta the Super Internet's access speed is up to 185 Mbps (download) and up to 41 Mbps (upload) for prices starting from Rp 49k, if already using the LTE USIM card which can be redeemed at the Indosat Ooredoo KPPTI Store or Sarinah.
SUPER INTERNET KUOTA PACK
Types of Super Internet Kuota packs:
- Daily Super Internet Kuota (1 day)
- Weekly Super Internet Kuota (7 days)
- Monthly Super Internet Kuota (30 days)
If the quota has been exceeded then the internet access will be charged the per KB tariff.
- For packs below Rp 34,900, excessive internet access usage will be charged at a tariff of Rp 1/KB.
- For packs worth Rp 34,900 or more, excessive internet access usage will be charged at a tariff of Rp 1.5/KB.
The Super Internet's total quota consists of:
- Main Quota (24-hours)
- Day Quota during 9AM-5PM
- Night Quota during 1AM-6AM
To check the remaining usage quota (main quota, day quota and night quota) can done via:
- The INSTANT application (Indosat Ooredoo Assistant), which can be downloaded from Google Play, App Store, and BlackBerry App World.
- The UMB service, by dialing *123# and select Super Internet
- Texting to 363, type USAGE
If the Day Quota, Night Quota has run out then internet access will use the Main Quota.
The previous pack doesn't need to be unregistered before. The Customer can directly register to a new pack as needed, the pack will automatically be replaced.
- If purchasing a pack which is bigger than or the same as the previous pack, then the left-over quota will be accumulated. This accumulation is only for the main quota.
- If purchasing a pack which is smaller than the previous pack, then the left-over will be void. The Customer is advised to finish all quota first to avoid losing any left-over quota.
Yes, automatic pack extension applies if the credit is sufficient and still in the active period.
To quit for subscription :
- Text UNREG to 363
- Dial *123# and select Super Internet " Status&Info
- Visit: http://mycare.indosatooredoo.com
No, the Super Internet pack quota only applies for internet access within the Indosat Ooredoo network nationally.
- The main quota of the Super Internet pack will be accumulated if purchasing a Super Internet Kuota with the same value or more. Only the Main Quota's left-over will be accumulated, while the Day Quota or Night Quota will not.
- If purchasing a Super Internet Kuota with a lower value, then the left-overs of the Main Quota, Day Quota, and Night Quota of the previous Super Internet Kuota pack will be made void and be replaced according to the amount of quota in the newest pack selected.
SUPER INTERNET UNLIMITED PACK
Yes, besides the Super Internet Kuota pack there is the Super Internet Unlimited pack with speed up to 42 Mbps (Fair Usage Policy/FUB applies).
Purchasing the Super Internet Unlimited pack can be done via INSTANT (http://mycare.indosatooredoo.com) or the UMB service *123# and select Super Internet.
The Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is a data usage limit to a certain amount according to the Super Internet Unlimited pack selected, wherein if the data usage has exceeded the FUP then the access speed will be reduced (with a maximum speed of up to 16 Mbps).
The customer can still access the internet but with reduced speed of only up to 16 Kbps.
To restore the initial speed the Customer can purchase the EXTRA 24 JAM pack via *123# and select Super Internet.
No, one mobile number can only be subscribed to one pack.
ABOUT THE PAKET EXTRA
Types of Paket Extra Kuota (for Customers who need additional quota):
- Extra Kuota 24 Jam applies for additional quota which can be used any time (no time restriction).
- Extra Malam only applies for internet access during 1AM-6AM.
The Paket Extra 24 Jam can be applied for Super Internet Kuota and Super Internet Unlimited.
The Paket Extra Malam (1AM-6AM) can only be applied for Super Internet Kuota packs.
For Super Internet Kuota packs, purchasing Kuota Extra will add the amount of Main Quota. Multiple purchases are possible and would be accumulated.
For Super Internet Unlimited packs, purchasing Kuota Extra will add the amount of FUP (fair usage limit). Multiple purchases are possible and would be accumulated.
Kuota Extra purchases do not extend the active period of Super Interet Kuota or Unlimited packs.
The EXTRA Malam pack is an additional quota pack that applies only during 1AM-6AM.
The EXTRA 24 Jam pack is an additional quota pack that applies 24-hours throughout.
Yes, it is possible to purchase the EXTRA 24 Jam pack and the EXTRA Malam pack, wherein the EXTRA Malam pack is specifically used during 1AM-6AM and the EXTRA 24 Jam can be used 24-hours throughout.
No, purchasing the Paket EXTRA will not extend the active period, the quota will be valid according to the initial pack's active period.
About New Indosat Ooredoo Network
Network modernization is an overall renewal process of the Indosat Ooredoo network in order to provide the best internet access experience with high speed video access without buffering, or social media access.
Currently, network modernization has been executed in more than 23 cities with the support of the 3G-U900 network technology, DC-HSPA+ network, and Super 4Gplus network.
3G U900 network is a new technology used by Indosat Ooredoo as the first operator that uses UMTS 900 Mhz network technology. U900 network provides wider range of network and better data access speed for customers, compared to 3G technology with other frequency.
The speed of data access using 3G U900 is up to 21 Mbps.
3G DC-HSPA+ network is a 3G Dual-Carrier network technology used by Indosat Ooredoo by integrating two frequency channels that form a bigger capacity of data network and provides speed up to 42 Mbps.
Super 4Gplus (4G network) or LTE (Long Term Evolution) network is the fourth generation of wireless network for GSM/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA-based high level mobile communication.
This network is defined as a solution of a comprehensive and secure communication network with much higher data speed, compared to the previous generation.
Currently, Indosat Ooredoo is ready and confident with its New network; Super 4Gplus with speed up to 185 Mbps for download and up to 41 Mbps for upload.
To access the internet through Indosat Ooredoo's new networks, you must ensure that your device supports the 3G U900, DC-HSPA+, or 4G/LTE networks.
Currently almost all smartphone devices support the 3G U900 or DC-HSPA+ networks. Please check the specification of your smartphone to double check.
There is no requirement to replace the Indosat Ooredoo SIM card in order to access internet with speed up to 42 Mbps. Just simply subscribe to Super Internet pack on *123# select Super Internet.
However, especially for 4G/LTE device, in order to acquire maximum access with speed up to 185 Mbps by using Super 4Gplus, customers are able to trade-in their old Indosat Ooredoo simcard to redeem a new USIM card at the designated Galleries.
Currently, USIM Super 4Gplus can be redeemed in:
- Jakarta :
Indosat Ooredoo's Headquarter Store , Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat 21 Jakarta
Sarinah Indosat Ooredoo Store, Jl. MH Thamrin No. 11 Jakarta Pusat
- Bandung :
Asia Afrika Store, BBU building, ground floor, Jl Asia Afrika 141-147
- Jogjakarta :
Sudirman Store, Jl Sudirman No 32, Jogjakarta, 55232
- Bali :
Kuta Store, Jl Raya By Pass Ngurah Rai 88
Super 4Gplus Indosat Ooredoo network is the further development of 3G network. Thereby, with this 4G technology, customers are given the chance to experience faster internet access, lower latency, more stability with wider network capacity.
The advantages of using 4G network are:
- The fastest data access speed* up to 185 Mbps to download and up to 41 Mbps to upload,
- Video Streaming seamlessly or without buffering,
- Multiplayer online games seamlessly.
- Smooth download and upload with lower latency.
*) the speed depends on the device used, network range, location, frequency availability, and other factors.
The advantages of 3G U900 network, compared to other 3G networks:
- With smaller frequency, 900 Mhz, the area range becomes wider.
- Data access becomes faster and more stable due to the area range that is able to pass through to the inside of buildings/offices/housings.
- More availability of the types of handset that already support U900.
Currently, the modernization area of the new Indosat Ooredoo Network is located in more than 23 cities:
Jabodetabek, Bandung, Sukabumi, Semarang, Jogjakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Pekanbaru, Padang, Mataram, Palembang, Manado, Batam, Balikpapan, Makasar, Medan, Lampung, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Palangkaraya, Sampit, Sintang, and Samarinda
For more info : http://indosatooredoo.com/coverage