BARU! BEBAS GANTI SMARTPHONE BARU SETIAP 6 BULAN
DAN PAKET INTERNET KUOTA BESAR DENGAN FREEDOM POSTPAID
Kini pelanggan bisa bebas ganti smartphone setiap 6 bulan dengan garansi harga hingga 60%. Dapatkan juga tambahan potongan tagihan jika melakukan deposit paket minimal 3 bulan. Bebas juga memilih paket Freedom Postpaid dan dapatkan kuota besar disemua jaringan, 4G Big Bonus di Jaringan tercepat, UNLIMITED Nelpon dan SMS ke semua operator plus bisa nikmati Stream ON Musik & Film, Apps Sehari-hari Tanpa Kuota.
FAQ Freedom Switch
- What is the purpose of Switch program?
Switch program will give you effortless experience to get a new phone every 6 th months
with buyback guarantee up to 60% and get discount billing if you do a deposit minimum
for 3 months.
- When Switch program will be start?
Switch program will be start on June 15th, 2018 at Gerai Indosat Ooredoo
- How to join Switch program?
You can simply purchased smartphone and Freedom Postpaid plans at Gerai Indosat
Ooredoo. Only available for new number and migration.
- What are the options of Freedom Postpaid package?
You may choose Freedom Postpaid plans start from L, XL, XXL and XXXL. Plans not
available for Freedom Postpaid Family.
- What are the requirements for joining Switch program?
You can simply bring ID, Family card and Credit card. Foreign citizens simply bring a
passport / KITA / KITAP.
- Can I use someone else’s credit card?
Yes, the credit card holder must be present and validate the process .
- The device I’m trading in is one that I bought using an equal payment or other
financing plan, and I still have payments left on it. Can I still trade it in?
Yes, however, please note that all remaining payments on the device you’re trading in
are your responsibility. You may also be subject to additional fees.
- What are the requirements for trade in to new smartphone?
- Process can not be represented
- Freedom Postpaid number is active (no softblock, hardblock or suspend).
- No outstanding payment. If any, customer must pay all the outstanding amount.
- Bring old smartphones and ID according to data activation
- Credit card name must be the same as the name of ID card.
- Customer’s old smartphone will be checking first.
- Can not be top up with other program
- Customer must backup the data.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- What requirements does my device have to meet in order for me to trade it in?
- Your device must power on and hold a charge
- Your device must have a functioning display
- Unless a Cracked Screen Offer applies, your device must have no breaks or
cracks in the screen or case, or other visible defects that go beyond
normal wear and tear
- Reactivation Lock, Google Factory Reset Protection, or any other anti-theft
locking software must be disabled on your device
- Before sending your device to Indosat, you must perform a factory reset on
it and remove all personal information
- What device models can I currently trade in?
Devices currently eligible for Samsung Trade-In are : Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+,
Oppo F7, VIVO V9. The types of devices eligible for trade in may be updated at any time
by Indosat by updating the drop-down menus where you select your trade in device at
the time of your purchase of your new phone.
- Which bank credit cards can participate in trade in program?
BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BII, BRI, Danamon, CIMB Niaga, Citibank (12 Months)
- Can other banks participate in this program?
- What can I get if I do a deposit?
You will get discount of your billing up to Rp600.000 depends on your package and deposit tenure