Terms and Conditions Indosat Ooredoo Prepaid
The following are the terms and conditions to subscribe for Indosat Ooredoo's prepaid telecommunication service, which
must be obeyed by the Customer
- "Indosat Ooredoo" is PT Indosat Tbk.
- "Customer" is an individual using the Prepaid Service
- "Prepaid SIM Card" is the Prepaid Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card issued by Indosat Ooredoo for
the Customer to be used in a cellular phone or other compatible gadgets to enable the Customer to
access Prepaid Services
- "Prepaid Service" is the prepaid telecommunication service provided by Indosat Ooredoo under the brand
IM3 Ooredoo and/or Mentari Ooredoo, including but not limited to, voice calls, short messages,
data access/internet and other added value services.
- "Emergency" is a condition beyond the control of Indosat Ooredoo, including but not limited to, acts
of God, plague, fire, earthquakes, storms, floods, or other disasters, threat of war, riots, or other
threats of unrest, industrial disputes, blackouts, phone line damage, acts of other parties that
may cause a condition wherein Indosat Ooredoo cannot provide service as usual to its Customers, or
a ban placed by the government. In the event of such emergency, Indosat Ooredoo is released from
- "Active Period" is the period when the Prepaid SIM Card is active, as determined by Indosat Ooredoo.
- "Grace Period" is the 30 calendar day period after the Active Period expires.
- "Invalid Card" is a Prepaid SIM Card that has exceeded its Grace Period so that the Prepaid SIM Card
cannot be used anymore and its remaining phone credit is made void.
- The Terms and Conditions apply after all the prerequisites to subscribe for Indosat Ooredoo's Prepaid
mobile cellular telecommunication service has been fulfilled by the Customer and has been approved
by Indosat Ooredoo, which can be done by activating the Prepaid SIM Card that the Customer obtained.
- Terms and Conditions apply to Customers who activate the Prepaid Service.
- There is no guarantee that the Prepaid Service is free of errors and disruptions, wherein in certain
situations or places the Prepaid Service may not be available constantly or as it should be, and
in which case the Customer will not claim Indosat Ooredoo for damages.
- Customer may not use, or allow another party to use, the Prepaid Service for any act that is illegal
or against the law.
- Customer is forbidden to misuse the Prepaid Service (including the subscription packs as determined by
Indosat Ooredoo), including excessive usage, and to use the Prepaid Service for any act against the
- Customer agrees from time to time to receive offers, product information, or marketing programs that
are disseminated by Indosat Ooredoo and/or in cooperation with a third party.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions.
- To subscribe for the Prepaid Service, Customer must activate the Prepaid SIM Card, followed by filling
out the personal data properly and completely according to identifications (ID Card, Driver's License,
Passport). The Prepaid SIM Card can only be activated within areas according to the activation area
listed on the front of the Prepaid SIM Card's packaging. The Prepaid Service cannot be used if its
activation/registration was done outside the mentioned areas
- To keep using the Prepaid Service, Customer must ensure that the Prepaid SIM Card is always in the Active
- A Prepaid SIM Card in the Grace Period cannot use Prepaid Services
- Indosat Ooredoo is not responsible for any loss of Customer's phone credit on the when the card becomes
an "Invalid Card", and the Customer will not claim Indosat Ooredoo for damages in any form.
- he Prepaid SIM Card is still a property of Indosat Ooredoo, however Customer is responsible for all usage
of the Prepaid SIM Card, including but not limited to, the event that the Prepaid SIM Card is used
by another party.
- Customer has the right for a replacement of any lost or damaged Prepaid SIM Card, and Indosat Ooredoo
has the right to charge administrative fees according to the terms set by Indosat Ooredoo.
- A damaged or lost Prepaid SIM Card can only be replaced according to the terms and conditions set by
Indosat Ooredoo. Indosat Ooredoo is not responsible for any loss of phone credit from a Customer's
Prepaid SIM Card that was damaged or lost.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to do a blocking if the Prepaid SIM Card is suspected with good reason
to have been used in any act against the law.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to do a limitation and blocking on Prepaid Services for a Customer who
has been discovered to have sent text messages beyond the normal fair usage for text message transmission,
whether with or without the aid of any tool in the transmission.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to do a blocking if the following were to happen: upon request of an authorized
institution; if there is indication of misuse of the Prepaid SIM Card in any way that may cause damages,
whether to Indosat Ooredoo or to other customers.
- As per February 15th , 2018 Indosat Ooredoo applies additional services cost called IM3 Ooredoo Prime.
- This cost is accompanied with many services for customers such as (at this time):
- Free call to IM3 Ooredoo numbers every Sunday from 05.00 AM to 03.00 PM.
- Free call to Indosat Ooredoo Call Center 185
- Free SIM card replacement
- Free Data Rollover
- Opportunity to get online shopping e-voucher
- Unlimited apps access for 3 days (claim thru myIM3):
- Mobile Legend
- Special price for Unlimited data package
- Priority in internet traffic
- IM3 Prime has 3 type of services that will be given to customer based on criteria that has
been determined by Indosat Ooredoo: Prime Lite, Prime Joy and Prime First.
- Services cost will be deducted from customer’s balance every month.
- If by the service auto-renewal charging time customer’s balance is not adequate, then IM3
Prime services are disable for customers.
- Call Center definition in this services is Indosat Ooredoo call center with dial number 185.
- Customer will not be required to do reload when they replace SIM card at Gerai Indosat
Ooredoo for lost reasons. For Gerai location please click
- Data Rollover is applied when customer is registered in monthly data package such as
UNLIMITED, FREEDOM COMBO and/or FREEDOM PLUS. Further information for Data
- Customer has the opportunity to get free online shopping e-voucher when they are in IM3
Prime services. E-voucher will be sent randomly every Wednesday to Prime Joy and Prime
- Customer is eligible for apps unlimited access without using Main Quota for 3 days validity
period (since claim date). Information of apps available for unlimited access can be found
- Unlimited access for apps is only applied and can be used at Indonesia Republic; not
applicable for International Roaming services.
- Priority in internet traffic can be vary and depends on several factors. Indosat Ooredoo is not
responsible for customer’s internet speed. Factors that impact internet speed of Unlimited
data package are:
- Reach of Indosat Ooredoo network;
- Device used by customer and also device settings;
- Type of data package/services subscribed by customer;
- Time of usage and number of customer using the same network in the common
- Size of file download and/or website visited;
- Customer location when internet access is done (inside a building, wall density,
height, etc); and/or
- Main quota (type of data package) subscribed by customer.
- Indosat Ooredoo is not responsible for any claim regarding the usage of the Prepaid SIM Card or the Prepaid
Services, or the usage of a telephone device or other infrastructure or any tool related to the services
provided by Indosat Ooredoo, that caused any physical injury, disease, health risk, or other damages
suffered by Customer or other people.
- All the information contained in the website or other media determined by Indosat Ooredoo from time to
time may be considered as part of the Terms and Conditions for subscription.
- Indosat Ooredoo is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the misuse of the Prepaid SIM
Card by other negligent parties.
- Indosat Ooredoo's responsibility is limited on direct damages suffered by Customer in relation to the
Prepaid Service usage caused by a mistake on Indosat Ooredoo's side.
- Indosat Ooredoo has the right to change/terminate/add any part of the Prepaid Service or the pricing
structure any time based on Indosat Ooredoo's policy.
- Tariffs may change any time according to Indosat Ooredoo's tariff policy, which will be informed via
- Indosat Ooredoo may apply different tariffs for weekends and special days according to the tariff policy
determined by Indosat Ooredoo.
- To ensure smooth transaction of quota package purchase, make sure your remaining balance is Rp. 3000 after purchasing selected quota package.
- All changes on the Terms and Conditions will be informed via the website www.indosatooredoo.com.
Terms and Conditions Indosat Ooredoo Postpaid
The following are the terms and conditions to subscribe for Indosat Ooredoo's postpaid telecommunication service,
which must be obeyed by the Customer
- “Indosat Ooredoo” is PT Indosat Ooredoo Tbk, a telecommunication service provider.
- “Customer” is an individual, legal entity or institution that subscribes to the Telecommunication Service
Provider, as stated in the Subscription Form, under these Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- “Telecommunication Service” is the postpaid mobile phone service provided by Indosat Ooredoo for the
Customer in the form of a mobile phone number that the Customer can use to make or receive calls
and/or use for other packages/ features/ value added services/ push mail/ data and others as determined
by Indosat Ooredoo at any time.
- Push Mail service in an e-mail service that can be accessed by the Customer through Indosat Ooredoo’s
- “Subscription Form” is a form that must be filled out and signed by the potential Customer when submitting
a request to be a Customer.
- “SIM Card” is a micro-processor chip that includes a phone number that can be used on the Customer’s
telecommunication device so the Customer would be able to enjoy the Telecommunication Service..
- “Activation” is the act of activating the SIM Card in order to use the Telecommunication Service.
- ”Single Account Multi User” (SAMU) is a service provided by Indosat Ooredoo, which is a united payment
service that unites all of the bills of an account that has several numbers.
- “Blocking” is the disconnection or non-activation of the Telecommnication Service, which could be temporary
(some parts or the whole service) or permanent.
- “Force Majeure” is an incident outside of Indsoat’s control that could prevent or delay Indosat Ooredoo
from performing its duties under these Subscription Terms and Conditions, such as: thunderstorm,
earthquake, typhoon, fire, war, explosion, flood, tsunami, sabotage, riot, or government/ regulator
policies or actions by a third party.
- The Customer is permitted to use the SIM card for the Customer’s personal use only, according to these
Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- If the Customer intends to transfer or handover the use of the SIM Card to a third party, then the Customer
must get a written approval from Indosat Ooredoo first. If the SIM Card is transferred or handed
over to a third party without written consent from Indosat Ooredoo beforehand, the Customer will
still be held accountable for all incidents occurring related to the SIM Card.
- Customers are prohibited from misusing the SIM Card that is not line in line with its usage, according
to these Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- If the Customer loses the SIM Card, the customer must report to the Customer Service division, which
includes Galeri, Contact Center or Griya Indosat Ooredoo, and sign an official statement on the loss
of the SIM Card (
surat pernyataan kehilangan) and provide a photocopy of the Customer’s identity. Based on this
report, Indosat Ooredoo will unactivate the SIM Card. The Customer would still be held accountable
for all subscription fees or expenses according to the Customer’s subscription package and usage
of the Telecommunication Service before the SIM Card was unactivated by Indosat Ooredoo.
- Indosat Ooredoo reserves the right to use the Customer’s SIM Card number for another customer after the
Telecommunication Service number has been permanently blocked either by Indosat Ooredoo or the Customer.
- The Customer must guarantee that all data and information provided by the Customer to Indosat Ooredoo
in the Subscription Form is true.
- If the Customer has not completed all requirements included in the Subscription Form or the Subscription
Form failed to pass Indosat Ooredoo’s verification test, Indosat Ooredoo would suspend the SIM Card
number’s activation (if the SIM Card has not been activated yet) or Block the SIM Card number (if
the SIM Card has been activated).
- Customer’s must submit a written statement informing Indosat Ooredoo if the Customer’s address or bank
account number/ credit card changed including the card’s expiration date.
- Indosat Ooredoo will provide the Customer with the Telecommunication Service in accordance with its operating
telecommunication service facilities and based on the conditions that apply for Indosat Ooredoo.
- Indosat Ooredoo can at any time review its Telecommunication Service and its applied tariffs.
- If the Customer opts to subscribe to a value-added Telecommunication Service provided by a third party,
- The repair of the telecommunication device would refer to the guarantee conditions of the telecommunication
device provided by the third party.
- Loss of the telecommunication device is the responsibility of the Customer.
- Customer cannot use a damaged telecommunication device or a telecommunication device as an excuse
not to pay the Telecommunication Service fee.
- Indosat Ooredoo will bill the Customer for using the Telecommunication Service each month. The Customer
is obligated to pay for that service by the due date written on the billing statement.
- If a Customer does not receive the billing statement he/ she was supposed to receive, the Customer must
immediately ask or inform Indosat Ooredoo’s Customer Service. The Customer is still obligated to
pay the monthly bill despite not having had received a billing statement.
- All objections concerning the billing statement does not excuse the Customer from the responsibility
of settling the billing statement by the written due date. Indosat Ooredoo will only respond to any
objections concerning the billing statement by the latest up to 2 (two) months after the billing
statement was processed.
- The Customer agrees the billing statement delivered is valid based on data electronically captured by
- Indosat Ooredoo is fully authorized to demand the settlement of the billing statement before the due
date according to the amount due recorded by Indosat Ooredoo if the total of the current billing
statement exceeds the Customer’s average monthly usage. The Customer is then obliged to settle the
bill according to the amount stated in the billing statement by the date determined by Indosat Ooredoo.
- Indosat Ooredoo reserves the right to determine the limit for the billing statement including but not
limited to the time and limit amount, effectively valid since the date of Activation according to
the conditions the Customer agreed to during initial registration. Indosat Ooredoo will send a complete
notification to the Customer on the time period and limit amount.
- As for the billing limit, if the Customer wishes to use the Telecommunication Service and additional
facilities (if any) outside of the limited bill determined by Indosat Ooredoo, then the Customer
agrees to settle the bill using a credit card.
- The customer must pay subscription fees and all expenses linked to the use of the Telecommunication Service
additional facilities (if any) to Indosat Ooredoo according to the package selected by the Customer
and tariff determined by Indosat Ooredoo, which is subject to change at any time according to the
existing conditions. All taxes or fees related to said payment would be the responsibility of the
- All Telecommunication Service usage fees and charges overseas will be included in the Customer’s billing
statement after Indosat Ooredoo receives the data on the Customer’s usage from Indosat Ooredoo’s
International roaming partner.
- If the Customer’s number is blocked for any reason, the Customer is still obligated to settle its bill
to Indosat Ooredoo simultaneously.
- Customer can make payments through the following:
- Cash or transfer according to the payment locket or account written on the billing statement;
- Direct debit from the Customer’s bank account or Credit Card
- Any other payment method determined by Indosat Ooredoo in the future.
- Indosat Ooredoo cannot be held accountable for indirect losses suffered by the Customer and/ or third
party. Indosat Ooredoo’s only obligation is to take responsibility over losses suffered by the Customer
as long as there is solid proof of Indosat Ooredoo’s infringement with compensation worth maximum
3 (three) months subscription fee.
- In the case of Force Majeure, Indosat Ooredoo is liberated from any responsibilities, based on these
Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- Indosat Ooredoo cannot be held accountable for lost news and/ or information owned by the Customer or
received and/ or delivered by the Customer to/ or from another party through Indosat Ooredoo’s telecommunication
network. Thus, the Customer liberates Indosat Ooredoo from any claims/ demands made by any party.
- Indosat Ooredoo reserves the right to block the Telecommunication Service without prior notice to the
Customer if one or more of the following occurs:
- The Customer did not settle its bill by the due date determined by Indosat Ooredoo.
- The Customer did not fulfill its obligation to settle its bill, as stated in these Subscription
Terms and Conditions V (5) above.
- The Customer has reached a certain usage limit determined by Indosat Ooredoo while Indosat Ooredoo
is currently in the middle of its verification process for the Customer or if the Customer
did not pass Indosat Ooredoo’s verification process.
- The Customer’s usage has reached its credit limit (If the Telecommunication Service includes
a credit limit).
- The Customer is suspected to be using the Telecommunication Service to perform illegal activities
based on sufficient initial proof.
- The data or information provided by the Customer, as mentioned in article II (1) is inaccurate,
false or misleading.
- The Customer is in violation of these Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer has legally declared bankruptcy or was legally placed under the guardianship of
- The Customer is declared legally deceased.
- The Customer is in violation of the law resulting in moral or material disadvantages against
- In the case of Force Majeure occurring for 6 (six) months in a row.
- Specifically for SAMU, if the Customer conducts acts as stated in article 1 above, Indosat Ooredoo reserves
the right to block one of or all of the Telecommunication Services registered under the SAMU Customer’s
- After Indosat Ooredoo has permanently blocked a number, Indosat Ooredoo reserves the right to use said
number and give it to another customer, in accordance with the conditions applied for Indosat Ooredoo.
- The Customer may stop subscribing to the Telecommunication Service at any time by submitting a written
request first to Indosat Ooredoo. A cancellation of the subscription based on the Customer’s request
does not eliminate the Customer’s obligation to settle its debt to Indosat Ooredoo.
- Indosat Ooredoo and the Customer agree to override Article 1266 of the Civil Law concerning the cancellation/
end of this subscription.
- These Subscription Terms and Conditions abide and are regulated by the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
If conflicts or differences arise and Indosat Ooredoo and the Customer are unable to settle said
differences or conflicts due to differences in perception or implementation of the Subscription Terms
and Conditions, both parties agree to settle the matter at the Central Jakarta Court.
- The Customer permits and provides Indosat Ooredoo with the authority to use these Subscription Terms
and Conditions including any following changes, additions or renewals, including notes, information
or data concerning the Customer in any form received by Indosat Ooredoo from the Customer for Indosat
Ooredoo’s personal use and interests in any form.
- The Customer agrees to receive offers/ information concerning marketing programs/ products released by
Indosat Ooredoo and/ or a third party partnering with Indosat Ooredoo.
- The Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as written on
www.IndosatOoredoo.com as long as it does not conflict with these Subscription Terms and Conditions.
- These Subscription Terms and Conditions replace any deal or agreements made before regarding Indosat
Ooredoo’s Telecommunication Services (if any).