- Which Indosat users can enjoy this promo?
This program applies to all IM3 Ooredoo customers, both prepaid and postpaid.
- What are the benefits offered by IM3 Ooredoo during this Hajj promo?
During this 2019 Hajj season, pilgrims who are IM3 Ooredoo users can enjoy the benefits of roaming promo in 6 Middle East countries with option 20days, 30 days and 45 days
- In which country this promo were available ?
This promo was valid in 6 countries in Middle East : , Turki, Qatar, Mesir, Uni Emirat Arab dan Palestina
- Do I have to register first to enjoy this Hajj promo?
IM3 Ooredoo prepaid customers can use roaming service in 6 Countries Middle East automatically (without registration) as long as the available credit is sufficient. You will be charged the retail rates for the services used. Tariff info click here
Postpaid subscribers will have to activate the International Roaming (IR) feature before using the service. Contact IM3 Ooredoo digital 24-hour customer care online through;
- Digital Assistant: Indira on myIM3 mobile application
Social media: Twitter @IndosatCare
- Does IM3 Ooredoo also offer roaming packages in Saudi Arabia? How do you register?
Yes. IM3 Ooredoo provides a wide selection of roaming packages for the duration of the Hajj (20/40 days) that suit your needs for affordable call, SMS, and internet in 6 Countries Middle East. There are several ways to register your numberto this Hajj roaming packages;
- UMB: Dial *122*1# (or *123# if already in Saudi Arabia)
- MyIM3 Apps (for Android & IOS users)
- Marketplace: Tokopedia, Traveloka, Bukalapak
- Minimarket: Alfamart
- IM3 top-up outlets
- Can this Hajj package be purchased by all IM3 Ooredoo customers?
Internet packages can be purchased by both prepaid and postpaid IM3 Ooredoo customers whereas call & SMS packages and complete packages can only be purchased by prepaid customers.
- Can this Hajj package be purchased when I have arrived in 6 Countries Middle East?
Yes, this Hajj package can be purchased once you have arrived in 6 Countries Middle East or while you are still in Indonesia.
- How do I calculate the active period of this Hajj package?
If the registration is made in Indonesia (prior to departure), the active period of the package will be calculated start from the time the customer first arrives and starts the handset in 6 Countries Middle East, package should be used at least 90 days after registration date. If the registration is done after arriving in 6 Countries Middle East, the package’s benefits will be activated immediately and can be used according to the duration of the package.
- How do I calculate the prepaid SIM validity period when I buy this package?
Every purchase of Hajj package from Marketplace (Tokopedia, Traveloka & Bukalapak), Minimarket (Alfamart) or thru IM3 top-up outlets, it will extend the prepaid SIM active period to 90 days once customer loc-up in 6 Countries Middle East . While purchase from UMB UMB *122*1# / *123# and thru MyIM3 Apps will not changes the prepaid SIM active period once customer arrived and loc-up in 6 Countries Middle East network.
- How do I calculate the call & SMS quota of this Hajj package?
Your call quota in the Hajj package can be used to receive and make calls to and from Indonesia and to local numbers, whereas your SMS quota can be used to send SMS to all destination numbers.
Notes : Especially for the UAE, the call quota can only be used from & to Indonesia
- If I do not register to the Hajj package or once the active period of the package is over, how do the roaming rates apply?
Customers will be charged at retail rates in 6 Countries Middle East as shown in the table above.
- Can I buy two different Hajj package simultaneously, for example: 20 Days Internet Package and Call & SMS package?
Yes. Customers can register to two different Hajj packages simultaneously, each of which will have separate benefits and active periods.
- What do I have to do if I have registered to the Hajj package but when I arrive in 6 Countries Middle East, the package cannot be used?
If roaming service cannot be used in Saudi Arabia, make sure:
- International Roaming (IR) service is already active (for postpaid subscribers).
- You are able to use the internet service.The data roaming setting must be turned ON/enabled.
- The APN settings on handset is as follows;
- Turn off the WiFi & restart your handset.
- If you’re still experiencing problems, please contact Indosat Ooredoo customer service.
- If you’re still experiencing problems, please contact Indosat Ooredoo customer service?
Here are ways to call the IM3 Ooredoo call center when in Saudi Arabia:
- For postpaid customers: +6281612020
- For prepaid customers: +6281612050
- Call tariff to call center is the same as call tariff to Indonesia (IDR 6.000/minute)
In addition, you can also contact IM3 Ooredoo digital 24-hour customer care online through;
- Digital Assistant: Indira on myIM3 mobile application
- Social media, Twitter: @IndosatCare
- If my mobile credit runs out in Saudi Arabia, how do I top up my credit?
Customers can still top up their IM3 Ooredoo credit electronically via e-banking or myIM3 app.
- Can I transfer my mobile credit to family/relatives in 6 Countries Middle East?
Yes. Both prepaid and postpaid IM3 Ooredoo customers can transfer their mobile credit to friends, family, or relatives in 6 Countries Middle East. Send SMS to 151 with format: TRANSFERPULSADESTINATION NUMBERCREDIT AMOUNT.
Example: TRANSFERPULSA 081512345678 5000, send to 151.
- How do I check my usage status on my postpaid number in 6 Countries Middle East?
Postpaid subscribers can check their current bill amount via SMS. Simply type PUL and send to 777 or check via myIM3 app (for Android&iPhone). If you want to check your roaming data usage, type: DATA(space)ROAM and send to 777.
- Which 6 Countries Middle East mobile carrier does this promo apply to and is it necessary to manually set up the network?
The IM3 Ooredoo Hajj program applies to all existing mobile carrier networks in 6 Countries Middle East
- For daily internet benefits and the active period of the package, which time zone does it correspond to?
For the benefits of Daily Unlimited Internet (retail), the time calculation follows Western Indonesia Time (WIB). Benefits of Daily Unlimited Internet is valid until 00:00 WIB or 21:00 PM 6 Countries Middle East time. As for the benefits of the packages, the calculation is 24 hours multiplied by the duration of the package, once the package activated. Example: If the customer arrives in 6 Countries Middle East on August 1st, 2017 at 11:00 AM (local time), and activates the 20-day Complete Package, the package’s benefits can be used until August 21st, 2017, 11:00 AM.
- Is there auto-renewal on this Hajj package?
There is no auto-renewal on Hajj package so it will be unregistered automatically once the active period is over.
- Is there a FUP (speed limitation based on fair usage) for the Unlimited Internet use of this Hajj Package?
Yes, the Fair Usage Policy applies to Internet Hajj Packages . But the speed of data access depends on many factors, one of which is related to signal coverage and network quality from IM3 Ooredo roaming partner operators. After reaching the limits, then the speed will decrease to 256Kbps and back normal at 24.00 WIB