- Do customer have the priviledge to choose multiple services they want?
No. Customer will only have 1 type of services.
- If customer migrate to IM3 Prime, is there any cost for the services?
Customer will be charged directly based on service type that choosed by them. Prime Lite IDR 999/30days, Prime Joy IDR 1,799/30days, Prime First IDR 2,799/30days.
- Is there any limitation for SIM card replacement?
- Is there any limitation on the number of calls made to Indosat Ooredoo Call Center 185?
No limitation for number of calls made by customer. Nevertheless, Indosat Ooredoo has rights
to block customer’s phone number if it is identified as prank or junk calls.
- Do customer usually pay when they call Indosat Ooredoo Call Center 185?
Yes, customer is charged IDR 1,000 per call. Nevertheless, if customer is on IM3 Prime services,
then customer will not be charged.
- What does it mean by free data roll-over?
IM3 Ooredoo gives free data roll-over services to Prime Joy and Prime First customers. With
data roll-over, the remaining main quota from previous month will be carried forward
to next month.
- How to get the free call to IM3 Ooredoo numbers services?
It is automatically applied when customer is on IM3 Prime services. Free call services is
available only on Sunday from 05.00 AM to 03.00 PM.
- How much the online shop e-voucher worth?
It is worth IDR 25,000 for Shopee e-voucher and will be given to the lucky customer every Wednesday. Shopee e-voucher worth might be adjusted in the future.
- Do customer get all type of e-vouchers available?
E-voucher will be sent randomly to customer every Wednesday. One customer is only eligble for 1 e-voucher. For example: customer A gets Shopee e-voucher, customer B gets Shopee e-voucher.
- Do customer able to choose which voucher they will get?
No, e-voucher will be sent randomly to customers.
- How to get or claim the e-voucher?
E-voucher will be sent to myIM3 inbox.
- What is the term & condition for e-voucher usage?
- Do customer eligible to get all apps free access?
Apps with free access services will be given to customer based on the IM3 Prime service type.
For Prim Joy services, customer will get free access for Facebook, Whatsapp and Gojek.
Meanwhile, for Prime First services, customer will get 2 more (on top of Prime Joy services)
free access for LINE and Mobile Legend.
- How to get or claim free unlimited apps access?
Free unlimited apps access can be claimed from myIM3 apps (activate VPN) and valid for 3
days after Prime service applied. If the service expired, the VPN will be disable and
apps access will consume data package quota or use the retail tariff per KB.
- Do customer need to enable the VPN on myIM3 to enjoy free apps quota?
Yes, customer need to activate VPN when using myIM3. If the the VPN is not active, customer
will received alert to activate the VPN to use the unlimited apps access when accessing
- What if customer already subscribe IM3 package that has unlimited apps access or free calls?
Prime will be still applied.
- How to buy (subscribe) Unlimited data package with special price?
It can be done thru SMS to 363 or thru UMB *123#, or thru myIM3 apps.
- What does it mean by priority in internet traffic?
For Prime First customer, they are eligible for internet speed in the priority band.
- If by the charging time customer’s balance is not adequate, what will happened?
IM3 Prime will not be activated and services is blocked.
- What if customer does not willing to have non-IM3 Prime tariff structure?
Customer allowed to migrate to non-IM3 Prime tariff structure by dialling *123*121# or by contacting @indosatcare
twitter account, calling Indosat Ooredoo helpline at 185 or thru Indosat Ooredoo Gerai.
By migrating to non-IM3 Prime customer is loosing a chance to enjoy beneficial facilities like free calls to IM3 Ooredoo numbers, free calls to Indosat Ooredoo Call Center 185, free SIM card replacement and the opportunity to get free Shopee e-voucher every Wednesday, free access (quota) for popular apps thru myIM3 and many more.
- What is customer want to migrate to Non-IM3 PRIME structure tariff again?
Customer can migrate to non-IM3 Prime structure tariff by dial *123*121# or contacting customer care thru Indosat twitter account @indosatcare, calling to 185 or thru Gerai Indosat Ooredoo.
- What if customer choose to migrate to IM3 PRIME structure tariff, they will get PRIME facilities without any charge for 7 days?
No. The structure tariff fee will be immediately apply and charge its customer balance based on service type that applied to them. Prime Lite IDR 999/30days, Prime Joy IDR 1,799/30days, Prime First IDR 2,799/30days.
- If customer requires further information for IM3 Prime services, what should customer do?
For further information please contact Indosat Ooredoo Twitter account
or Call Center at 185.