myCare (Indosat Ooredoo Assistant)
Why do we need myCare?
myCare is an online self-care application that enables customers to see information on card features, create profile, and change service without have to go to Customer Service. Here are the main features
Welcome to myCare
Have a personal assistant in your hand
You can add another number in your myCare account
Make it Easier in finding Menu
Enjoy the various packages for internet and Blackberry
Make it easier to reload you voucher
Where to download myCare application?
Apps Store > Purchase > Select iPhone Only on left top
Terms and ConditionsFind out more
Do not worry, find the answer here!Find out more
Terms & Conditions
- myCare is a digital service for Indosat Ooredoo Costumer who intends to request and/or complaint about the features of indosat Ooredoo through internet.
- myCare service can be used by all indosat cellular customers.
- How to use myCare service :
- You can access myCare services, through website http://mycare.indosat ooredoo.com or download from Store (PlayStore, AppStore or Blackberry World)
- Do registration by entering your indosat ooredoo number.
- After that, you will get a passkey via SMS.
- Submit your passkey in and other informations to complete your registration.
- myCare service can be use for :
- Provide information needed by its users.
- Gives user access to service in accordance with the rules of service level that has been assigned to each menu.
- Things that can not be done by customer :
- When using myCare services, you can not do things contrary to the laws applicable in the territory of Republic of Indonesia and any breach of these responsibilities may impact criminal and/or civil liability, in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Security breaches of this site is prohibited and may impact criminal responsibility and/or civil liability, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law in the territory of Republic of Indonesia.
- Intellectual Property Rights (hereinafter referred to as "intellectual property") owned by Indosat Ooredoo that is used or displayed on this Site ,and/or any intellectual property rights belonging to third parties other than Indosat Ooredoo displayed through this Site, may not be copied, used, applied, implemented and disseminated whole or in part, prior written consent from Indosat Ooredoo and/or other intellectual property rights owner contained in this Site.
- You may not create any link to this Site from other sites without prior written approval from Indosat Ooredoo.
- Things that should be considered by customer to use of myCare service :
- You acknowledge and agree that you are bound in terms and conditions when you are using this web site and/or using myCare service.
- Indosat Ooredoo may at any time change and modify these Terms and Conditions. and It shall be effective at the time of publishing on the Site unless agreed differently.
- myCare service user shall be responsible for his/her Username and Password.
- myCare service users are responsible for any obligations and consequences arising from the use of their Username and Password, including from misappropriation of service and/or in case of misappropriation by third parties and Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible as far as it is not fault and/or omissions conducted by Indosat Ooredoo.
- All information contained in this Site is correct at the time it was published on the Site and Indosat Ooredoo is fully entitled and authorized to change the entire material or contents of the Site at any time.
- Termination of Service :
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or Indosat Ooredoo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, Indosat Ooredoo without prior notice shall be entitled to suspend or terminate your access to our Site as well as refuse and/or cancel all services that being and/or to be used.
- Indosat Ooredoo in its sole discretion is entitled to perform service termination in part or in whole.
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions may impact termination of your access to all services provided by Indosat Ooredoo.
- Suspension or termination of service can not be used as an excuse to not make payment for the service that has been used by customer. Customer fully responsible for all fees charged for the use of service.
- Disclaimer :
- Indosat Ooredoo is not responsible for any effects arising and/or losses suffered by the user and/or third parties directly or indirectly from the use of myCare services as long as it took place outside the error and/or omissions by Indosat Ooredoo.
- Indosat Ooredoo is entitled to at any time disclose any information you provide via this site if it is necessary in order to make compliance with applicable laws in the territory of Republic of Indonesia and Indosat Ooredoo not to blame forth is, including the entire effect arising and/or losses experienced.
- Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible for any impacts arising and/or losses arising from the inability or failure to use/access the Site, including but not limited to all information, materials, services, facilities or other things displayed in the Site.
- Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible for any impacts arising and/or losses arising from any breach or unauthorized access to this Site, including but not limited to matters contained in the Site conducted by other parties in ways that are contrary with the applicable laws in the territory of Republic of Indonesia.
- Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible for any impacts arising and/or losses resulting from the force majeure, including but not limited to natural disasters, governmental action, war, labor strikes, riots, vandalism, terrorism.
- Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible for any impacts arising and/or losses arising from the termination of service by Indosat Ooredoo.
- You understand and agree that, although Indosat Ooredoo has taken steps deemed necessary to ensure the security of this Site, Indosat Ooredoo can not provide assurance that the use of the site is fully protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities.
- You acknowledge and agree that any links to websites of other parties contained in this Site is not intended to show that Indosat Ooredoo approve and responsible for the content and material of other party, in other words Indosat Ooredoo shall not be responsible for the content and/ or other materials that exist at other party’s site.
Terms and Conditions in this site shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia
myCare application is available for free and customers are only charged for retail internet tariff for downloading the application.
No, myCare WEB active user will automatically be registered on myCare app.
No, you can’t.
No, you can’t.
- Select Forget Password or ID option
- Type your registered Indosat Ooredoo number, click next
- Answer the security question
- Type the captcha picture code (on web version), or generate a new one if you can’t read it, click next
- You are required to reset the password after 3 wrong answers streak
- Users could acquire User ID and password via SMS to the registered number
myCare is zero rating pages, you won’t be charged. However, tariff and data usage will applied to download file from myCare, such as postpaid bills
Click Add Number on myCare
Type registered Indosat Ooredoo number
myCare password will be sent to the new registered number
Type the password to complete the registration
myCare respects your privacy. During registration, myCare password will be sent to the associated number. It’s important not to share this information with anyone else.